Asian women are in a superior physical form. Their bones are stronger than the other European people. Asian women are less likely to suffer from osteoporosis, breast cancer and cardiovascular disease than their western peers. They achieve this through a diet rich in soybeans containing natural plant estrogens. Based on precisely this ingredient – Soybean – TIENS developed the Kings nutritional supplement for women.
- The main component of Kandi is soy-derived isoflavones, i. natural plant estrogens (phytoestrogens) enriched with potent antioxidants: vitamin C and vitamin E.
- After entering the body, soy isoflavones mimic the action of estrogens. The available in Kandi vitamin C fights free radicals and stimulates the production of new collagen. Vitamin C also helps for the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin E protects the cellular components from the harmful effects of free radicals by converting the latter into neutral compounds that released into the urine.
- Vitamin C protects cells from oxidative stress and stimulates the formation of collagen for healthy skin function;
- Vitamin C plays a role in the normal function of the immune system;
- Vitamin C contributes to reducing fatigue and fatigue as well as regular psychological capacity;
- Vitamin C increases the absorption of iron;
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cellular components from oxidative damage.
Two capsules a day, one morning and one evening.
60 capsules x 370 mg
Net content 22.2 g